Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Randomness 8

Tuesday was a waste of time...
8am econs lecture, spent 50 mins in lecture theater 20 trying to fix the projection and what not. Then around 9 only we moved to lecture theater 12 with about 1 hour left...
10am marketing lecture le, spent 30mins + in lecture 20 again before the DO asked us to move to lecture theater 9 -.-...
after that, 2 to 4 pm management lecture ended up no replacement for last week's lecture -.- and the lecturer was basically rushing through the slides to catch up from before.

hmm, assignment completed econs and marketing. Got to modify my management assignment. Then got to prepare for the 2nd assignment for all 3 subs and also accounts test (gulp). I remember during form 4 I always copy Lee Hang's answer for account XD.

Other than that, people here who plays ping pong are so much better compared to those whom I played with in subang campus that area. Majority of them are as good as Chong Wei and most of them are even better than him o.o...

Haiz, then just now I wanted to cook maggie mee. Added chicken bits, slices of beef and sausages into the pot to boil. Then later I add the maggie in. The saddest part is when I took it out from the pot, part of the chicken is green in color XD... so I threw all of them away =(

Err, I also joined LEO and accounts club but I dunno when is their meeting or even if I can go for their meeting... and I plan to join board games club and anime society also =)... most probably only.

Oh ya, on the way back from lakeside just now, I had a chat with a friend. And finally, someone with the same point of view (I think) with me on the subject of knowing somebody. I strongly believe that nobody not even family members or friends can truly know another person. I kinda dislike it when people say 'I know you well / I feel that we are the same / or something similar to that'. I mean, how much do you really know about somebody else?... name, age, likes, dislikes, hobbies, ect ect... but for me, knowing all this doesn't mean you truly know that person. How could you know what that person is really thinking when he/she says or does something good/bad?

No comments:

Post a Comment