Saturday, September 25, 2010

COD MODERN WAREFARE 2 !!!

OMG, today I spent like 6 hours playing Call Of Duty- Modern Warfare 2 =D...
I basically got killed hundreds of times in the game. The mission is quite hard, people shooting at you, grenades flying here and there, helicopters shooting at you -.- RPG.I was like panicking, dying, shooting and sometimes killing my team mate, ... bullets flying here and there enemies all around me. So hard man the game (maybe I'm just too noob thats why its hard for me). Some more there is a mission where we get to ride the ski-vehicle while running away from enemies.

There is also mission where we jump through rooftops... and I'm the only one who has to no make the final jump and fall down to the ground. Then I've gotta run all the way back to the roof and escape... I died like 4 times doing this cause I jump at the wrong place and die... and the last time was when I was suppose to jump to the helicopter ladder, I didn't press the jump button so I fell XD

And so I stopped after this mission as you can see from the pic:This part of the mission reminded me of a show which I've watch before. I couldn't rememeber the name but the surrounding it 90% the same. Gunners all on the top, we at the bottom surrounded by them in the shower room. Well here we have those riot shields opponent and we survive but in the movie there isn't and all of them died... even the last fella who was in the sewer and had to play hero and go up there after everyone died.

err, I wanted to update about something else too, but I play too much of this until I forgot what I wanted to update about ady -.-

--------------------EDITED 26th September----------------------

Weeee, finally finished COD Modern Warfare 2 =D. It took me a total of 9hours + and also like 100 deaths all together XD.
Then after that I tried to play special opps or something like that. I can't even complete any of the missions =(. That is how noob I am... regular mode also I cannot complete to get even 1 star out of 3 =(

No comments:

Post a Comment