Tuesday, September 21, 2010

=.=

Haiz... as usual, where were they when I sorta needed them?... that is why the best thing is to rely on no one but yourself.

Anyways I had to pick my sister up from college today and everything went kinda wrong...
I was supposed to use the no toll way but when I arrive at DU I did not take the underground pass and went up instead.... then I didn't manage to go straight so I turned to the toll.

So since I saw 2 touch&go cards in the car I thought I would use them... but then both ended up to have $0 -.-... haiz... and I couldn't reverse cause there were many cars behind me... so I borrowed a nice lady's touch and go card to go pass the 1st toll...
(sry miss, I heard after that that only 1 card can be use at 1 toll once... so sry for any trouble I caused you and thx very much... but its not like she'll see this)... but this also proves that bad things happen to good people. She was so nice to lend it to me and she got stuck there =(

Anyways after that I reach the second toll. I couldn't use the normal cash lane as I didn't take the ticket before so once again I went to the touch&go lane thinking that I could top up... but in the end cannot top up pulak -.-... only can top up at the toll before that -.-... but another nice lady who was in the booth let me go =) thx!!! (...not like she'll see this either)

T_T what a bad experience driving

No comments:

Post a Comment