Thursday, September 9, 2010

T-T, why le ...

Haiz, today was a very sad day =(

Yes, my friend went through the trouble of throwing me a surprise party today but I just can't feel happy... I won't be going into details of the short surprise party and what I did after that cause I don't have the mood now.

Anyways this is what made me sad.
After swimming at Teck's place, I reverse my car and banged a lorry -.-... I saw the lorry and wanted to break but accidentally accelerated =( the lorry have minor scratch but my car a little bit worse... luckily the guy let me go...

Then not even 30 mins after that I bang another car... -.-... while reversing again =( at 1Utama new wing open parking =(... the car in front of me reverse so I took a quick look at the rear mirror and didn't see the car behind me. So I reverse and bang again -.-... but luckily again the driver let me go...

haiz, 2 accidents in 1 day b2b some more... So unlucky =(...why did this happen to me???... haiz, I don't think I wanna drive anytime soon

No comments:

Post a Comment