Sunday, October 3, 2010

Tiring Day...

wow, I spend almost the whole day out today. I dunno whether I should be sad or happy about it. I had a great time though. BB in the morning, badminton & swimming after that and Mag's house in the evening till 11pm. The only time I came home was around 3 to 5 like that to change and rest but ended up playing ps3 XD.
I should be studying since my finals is coming soon =(... So far I fail 2 subjects -> math and spec math, amg amg pass econs... seriously on the line... and English B17 which is 1 more grade to an A. Physic I haven't gotten it back yet but hopefully it will turn out ok... though the chances of that happening aren't good.
Anyway Happy Birthday Mag... sry but truthfully I didn't remember that today was your birthday till Teck reminded me yesterday. Well to be more precise since its already pass 12, I didn't know your birthday was yesterday till Teck told me the day before. So HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!(pass 12 ady)

No comments:

Post a Comment