Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Wonderful day =D

Well today was quite well
morning --> went to taman tun library to play tennis for the 1st time =) [I kena pawned by Julian though]... and I felt so noob because the court beside where we were playing were small kids like standard 1-3 who apparently seemed to play better than me XD thats how much I sucked.
Then after that I finally went to study after so long =)... but actually spent most of the 2 hours talking =p... after that went makan at a place in taman tun.

Afternoon --> went to Julian house and studied... again. Well we did study, but spent more than 1 hour which is half the time there playing Starcraft 2 =DDD. The graphics are like OMG super duper chunted =D... its 10X better than Starcraft 1 not that Starcraft 1 wasn't good. And and did I mention about the new characters???
Terran- Thor, Marauder and err Jumper?? or something like that... a character which can jump XD... ad the battlecruiser shoots much much faster than in Starcraft 1
Zerg- Roaches, Baneling or something like that, infestors and others i dunno... plus plus the ultralisk changed wei... bigger stronger and uglier XD
Protos- I'm not raelly sure about protoss, but got err Stalker XD...
Night --> by far one of the best. My mom came home with food X )... 2 friedrice from Dragon Eye + 2 Siew Loong Pao... 2 salad from Chilies + burger + Something which have chicken tenders and mini chicken drumstick. And its all for me =DDDD... So if I die, I'll die a happy man XD




Anyways, thanks to those who wished me today =D... for those who didn't, I dun blame you, cause I may have not wished you too =P

No comments:

Post a Comment