Friday, May 27, 2011

Watched Pirates Of The Caribbean 4 yesterday. Was quite nice for me... TGV and Pyramid was disappointing. No trailers and the lights was still on for a short period of time after the movie started -.-... Anyways, Johnny Depp was good ^-^... didn't know he acted in Sweeney Todd and Edward Scissorhand O.O... truly a versatile actor.

Came back from college today, finished watching the last episodes for HIMYM S6, Castle S3 and Glee S2 ^-^ ... haiz, now got to wait for the next season =(

After that I went to my room, and somehow I fell asleep... woke up 15 mins later and I was like "shyt. What time is it?" my room was quite bright though the curtains was down. Then I looked at the time, "4pm+ O.O... I missed bb!... how could I have slept till now and when did I even sleep?"... then I saw the date and found out it was still today... so I was like "... ... swt" XD

No comments:

Post a Comment