Thursday, May 19, 2011

People

I've seen so many people. People who are weird in their own way.Never was there 2 of a kind but somehow things always worked. We may have our differences, we may have our faults, though we may have our strengths and weaknesses but that is just who we are... Imperfect.

... Anyways, in Taylors I've seen so many so hai's who have nothing better to do other than to press the going up/down button of the elevator for every floor. Just because they were forced to take the steps and what not -.-...

... Other than that, my selfish inconsiderate sister is still the same as ever =.=... this is like who knows how many times she ate my lasagna / fried rice / whatever food or drink in the fridge. 90% of the time its not like I could not finish it, its just that I want to keep the food for the following day so I'll have something to eat. But then when I return home, the food is gone -.-... haiz

No comments:

Post a Comment