Saturday, May 28, 2011

Felt really bad today.
On the way back from the service center, near where my driving school was, a guy knocked on my car window while the traffic light was red.
So I wind down a small fraction of the window.
He asked my to spare him RM20 cause his car broke down somewhere behind. Said that he needed to go to Seremban. Well, I did not give the the money of course.
1st I was pretty scared. The way he was dressed and looked.
2nd why does he need RM20 if the car broke down?... so maybe he is lying or whatnot. Though he looked pretty sincere when he asked...
3rd, I was following my mom back, so if the traffic light turn green then I'll be lost.

Well, I felt really bad after that. On the way home I kept on thinking what if that guy really needed the money?... I mean, if that was me on the other side, and people would not have gave me the money/assistance, how would I have felt about society. Not long ago, I experienced something like this with some friends. His car broke down at 1U there XD... so if that person really needed help, then I kinda understand how he may have felt when I said sry and not providing any assistance.

Who is to be blamed here?... after having heard about all the crimes and whatnot going on with society, is there anyone out there would would have lend a hand without thinking what if...
Maybe that guy is a car thief, maybe he's a murderer, maybe he's a robber, or maybe he's a drug addict... or maybe he truly needed help.
Maybe I should have just gave him the money... regretted not. But what would have happen if I did? would he spend the money on the so called car? or would he buy cigarettes/drugs?

haiz, so many possibilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment