Sunday, May 15, 2011

Saturday - 14th May

Yesterday was how should I put it... tiring/frustrating/stressful? Morning the community hall was taken for dunno what Christian School Sports Day or something like that. So we went to the BU6 park there to play. I know I suck in bb, but usually I'll score at least 2 to 3 balls. Though people say don't blame the game, blame the player and what not, but I'm sure its because of the wooden board and the extra bouncy ring.

After that, we went to Kuui's house to change. I'm not going to use that type of gel/wax/cream or whatever its called for my hair ever again -.-...
So went to 1U to watch Priest, not a bad show. But in my opinion it could have been better. For the starting instead of using cartoon, they should have showed it in real life. Hmm, the part where the Church did not allow the Priest to go rescue the girl cause they so called require every priest to stay and protect the city. But in the end he still left and the Church sent all the other priest to bring him back =.=... Also the part about the human vampire. It was pretty predictable who it was (for me at least). There are other parts of the movie which could used some improvements but I'll leave them out.

After that, we had dinner (Mac D) and I bought the sunday ice-cream set thing to get the blue cup =D (I prefer the old world cup design compared to this one though)


... This is where things get pretty tiring. At around 8pm, we realize the car's light was still on -.-... dunno why it was on or why the back number plate was on the front screen of the car. Well, the car could not start so we push the car for quite some time trying to start it without any success. After some time, Yat Hon suggested that we use the jumper cable to jump start the car. Called some people whom I believed, trusted and thought that they could help but they were not able to in times in need. Lastly, I called Julian who have the cable =D, TQVM man, owe you one. It worked and well, we spent from 7.30 or so till like 8.50 outside 1U XD...
came back and I was dead tired... shower, drink some Choya ^-^ and slept... slept till now ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment