Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Stupid -.-

Walau wei, my sister is !@#$ @#$%^ !@#$%... quite some time ago, she manage to get 1 laptop stolen as she left it in the car. Then today while I was in class, she called me and ask me to help her.
So ok lo... since she said it was an emergency.

My sis asked go out and turn left towards AC.... so I follow lo... then when I'm at ac and ask her where to go she was like not there la -.-... then after a short argument she say facing college turn left -.-... couldn't that !@#$% just say walk towards business school or now its CPU =.=... Then the place she asked me to go to was actually the pork noodle shop... she couldn't say that u know.. she had to say like near this near that... its a stall la -.-... then when I finally reach there, my sister also arrive not long after -.-... freaking waste of my time wei... And the reason why she called me was because she left another laptop on the table after eating with her friend... how !@#$% irresponsible is that wei.

This seriously adds up to my anger towards her wei... She is also freaking self centered and lazy. I know I've mention this quite a number of times but she never learns... The other day, my dad bought a very nice biscuit from a shop lot at SS2. So I put it in the fridge so that no ants would crawl all over it. When my sis took it out to it, I reminded her to put it back in the fridge when she's done. And as usual she "forgot" and left it outside. -.-... and when I told her about the ants all over it she was like " only one piece left only wad -.-" ... !@#$% her wei.
Furthermore, she also likes to cook food when the maid comes. Then she'll just dump all the prying pans, plates ect ect into the basin to let the maid wash. Before this she expects me or my mom to wash -.-...

lastly, she still owes me RM 50 and 100 Singapore Dollar.. this was since form 3 wei -.-... that !@#$% said she would pay me back during chinese new year or christmas every year but never -.-

haiz, what to do with people like her le?... I seriously wonder how can her friends stand someone like her.

No comments:

Post a Comment