Sunday, October 17, 2010

Yesterday, Today , Tomorrow & Recently

Well, yesterday I had a great time... it wasn't that great but it could have been worse if you know what I meant. I'm not saying that it wasn't great but it just wasn't that great (you get what I mean). So basketball in the morning as usual. But only this time there was me, Yat Hong and Wei Xin. The 3 of us were the only one who went. But it was good =). We fought against Danny, an old man (he may be old but he is sooo much better than us wei) and the skipping rope guy XD. I didn't expect us to score 9 points in that match... well yea, they went easy on us so we were leading 9 - 5 then they got serious and caught up and won 9 - 11 =D... but it was a good game, had lots of fun. Then after that we went and play against KP's family. The first game we got trashed, one of KP's bro scored all the points and we lost like 10 - 0 XD... Yati was marking him at that time. Its not that he's weak, I believe its just that he does no want to like get serious and risk hurting the little guy XD... Then in the second match against KP's family, surprisingly we manage to win. But it was a close battle 11 - 8.

After that, the 3 of us went to eat at CP then we went swimming at Riana Green =D... hehehe, some things which no other people can find out happen at that time XD... we should do it again, but this time more serious and organized =)...

Hmm, after that we went to my house for awhile to like rest and around 4.50pm I Wei Xin left... Then about 6.30pm me and Yati went to Curve to meet up with Teck, Mel, Luke, Pris and Gavin. We ate at Bubble Gum or something like that... I can't remember the name XD... but the food there was quite nice but expensive... it burnt a hole in my wallet =(

After that we went to Xue Yi's house for karaoke =D... and Sam Hui Ken was there O.O XDD.. didn't expect to see him there... My singing sucks... seriously... I think her neighbors will be complaining due to the sound pollution made by us XD

Today- After coming back from Xue Yi's house, I wanted to blog about it but I forgot... so since I already on my lap top, I watched Hayate The Combat Butler season 1 and finished it =D.
Then I went to sleep... err nothing much happen between then till now...

Err, tomorrow will be like the last week in college before a week of study break then finals exma... gulp.... the past couple of week I've been like watching tv, going online and basically just wasting time doing nothing productive... that about it la.

Then recently I downloaded some new songs =D
Secondhand Serenade - You And I, Reach For The Sky, Something More, World Turns, So Long, Is There Anybody Out There, Only Hope
The Script- For The First Time
Shinedown- If Only You Knew
Nickelback- Never Gonna Be Alone
Daughtry- Life After You, September
Danial Merriweather- Red
Boyzone- Gave It All Away
Brian Mcfadden- Mistakes
Train- You Already Know, This Ain't Goodbye, If It's Love

~ Wish for something very unlikely, hoping that it would someday come true~
~Lie for long enough and someday it will become the truth~

No comments:

Post a Comment