Saturday, August 1, 2009

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well last Friday, I went to Luke's house to the Chemistry Project which we are going to present this coming Tuesday(Gulp)... In his house he showed me this video which is very funny.... Damn nice wei.... its not new, actually quite old( few years liau) and I think most of you must have watch it before. If not then you should watch it.



Creative right him... lol... thx Luke for this funny vid.

Then this one is I just add .... dunno why... but kinda funny also... and its also old...



Hope you enjoyed both vids...

Oh ya... later going Tecky's house to play naruto with him and Mel....
You know its very hard to find a good challenge when your good at a game. I mean its like no fun / not much fun playing with people who ain't good enough to provide the challenge and excitement.
For example- Naruto, when you play with people who aren't that good, is not fun. Its only fun when you fight someone who is at your level or a little stronger than you. Thats where all the excitement are.
Naruto so far got like 6 to 7 people who I know who are pro....( not according to proness- if it is even a word)
Huey Teck
Yong Ken
Chia Kuui
Wayne
Jian - Yong
and lastly me... ( I'm the weakest among them)
sry if I forgot about you...
err Mel, your good, but not good enough....

No comments:

Post a Comment