Monday, August 10, 2009

Burning Flame 3

Yeah, Burning Flame 3 is finally out.... according to wikipedia, it came out on the 6 of July 2009. And as you can see, now only I'm writing something about it. ( Slow right I know)
Well I've watch Burning Flame and Burning Flame 2 before, and they were wonderful shows... This show is a must watch...(in short) its about a bunch of fire fighters who risk their life to save the lives of other people and to put out fire. And this is the third sequel.


As all of you should know, this show is obviously in cantonese. Though I may be a banana, but I can read the subtitles ok.... and this is a must watch show. I can't wait to watch it. hopefully the dvd will come out soon so I can buy and watch it. This show is filled with action and suspense (hope I've used the right description) and also with a pinch of romance in it.


AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! I really wanna watch this one... can't wait...........
BURNING FLAME 3

No comments:

Post a Comment