Sunday, July 26, 2009

LOUD was errm.... loud!!!!

Well as the title states, and so you can obviously guess I went for LOUD 2009...
Well I went Joshua's house at 3.45 so did Yu Beng and Yat Hong... so amg went I arrived Yu Beng also arrive. Then as soon as I enter Josh's house, Yat Hong smsed me : when you reach Joshua's place, tell me.

Well soon after that, Joshua's dad, fetch us to LOUD but first picking up Kyubi..( Chia Kuui).
We arrived there at like 4.20 or so. We met Jian-Yong there around 5 and waited till 6.50 before entering the auditory room or something like that.
During that time, we wondered around Joshua's church. Walau wei, his church got like a basketball court, a small gym, ping-pong table, Nitendo Wii, ps 2(with guitar to play Guitar Heroes 2, according to Yu Beng) and also got ddr.

For those who dunno what ddr means, ddr is the dace floor thingy with arrows which I also just only found out in LOUD hours ago.
It was a night to remember cause there was lots and lots of noise( now I know why they call it LOUD). There was a performance form Blisters or something like that( the one who won cheer 09)II sry if I spelled wrong), then a band Junkyards or something like that and few more which I can't remember their names(sry, memory not that good)

The worst part of everything is that none of us brought a camera to take pictures. Therefore, there are no pictures here T.T....

On the way back we made a lame joke... seriously lame i think
Yat Hong, Yu Beng, me

Hey, they should call it SOFT instead of LOUD
yeah, then we won't be able to hear a single thing they are saying, and we will be like louder pls, we can't hear you
Then they will ask us to lower our voices down...
Yeah but we won't be able to hear them... too soft already their voice
When they ask us to clap, we use one finger to clap like rain drops only

thats it.... this post is very short( short as in no pics about LOUD and so little explanation about it )

No comments:

Post a Comment