Monday, July 20, 2009

One of my biggest fear X_X

Everybody and I mean everybody have something that they are afraid of. There was this show I watch when I was standard 4 or 5 called Child's Play. Its about a doll called Chucky possessed by an evil spirit or something which started killing people. I couldn't watch the whole show without covering my ears and closing my eyes at the part where the music becomes erie. The first movie I watch was Child's Play 4 : Bride Of Chucky, for me it was freaking scary.
Firstly : the doll look damn ugly
Secondly : the way the doll talks and once again look
Lastly : The way the freaking doll kills



It like appear out of no where or at places where its least expected and kills its victims brutally.
After watching that show, I became afraid of dolls- mainly at night when i'm alone in the dark with a doll nearby. I was even afraid to go to quiet places alone thinking that the worst could happen.
Then in 2008, I got a gift for my birthday present, dooodolls or something like that. Everynight when i'm about to go to sleep, it's big eyes are like staring at me. ( i know.. Paranoid), but still I can't help imagining the worst. ( See the big eyes!!!)

Then just about 20 mins before I started writing this post, I watched it again. This time it was Child's Play 3.



It stills scare me seeing how creepy the doll looks and also how it kills. I manage to watch the whole show though, and hopefully I wont have any nightmares when I go to sleep. Can you imagine the thought of a doll being able to look that ugly and kill lots of people brutally?

No comments:

Post a Comment