Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Can't Sleep T.T

Haiz, I'm not able to sleep thought I've tried lying in bed for like 40 minutes ++. I finally decided to do some homework which have been stocking up since a very long time...
So at 12.40, I started copying Melvin's Sejarah essei, wakaka( Thx Mel). Then at 1.30 or so, I patch up my moral on where I forgot to write the definisi and the nilai. Then around 2 to 3.40, I've been doing my mod maths homework (imagine how much homework I must had have just only in mod maths). Then now I'm writing this post.
Later I'm planning to do my Add Maths homework which I never did at all since chapter 3 and we are now at chapter 9( hope I can finish with the help of Melvin's book okce again and also Shou Yong's book)

Haiz, dunno why I am unable to sleep. Maybe its because I accidently fell asleep for an hour or so before my tuition... or maybe there are too many things going on in my head which I dun even know what they are.
Dammit, I hope tomorrow... err later today i'll be able to concentrate in class and also play dodgeball properly during PJK cause i've made a bet with Wei Mae(if and only if she stills remember) that whoever lose gotta belanja... ... something(I forgot what it was) and if I loose later she may shoot me also caused I said with confidence that its not called gambling if I never lose...
well guess i'll have to wait and find out what the outcome is...
hopefully, this will never happen again, I need my beauty sleep!!!! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment