Friday, January 27, 2012

Repeat and Modified from previous post

Just watched Journey 2: The Mysterious Island yesterday. Want to watch Underworld!
On the other hand, this is what happened the past couple of days of CNY.

Monday, Relatives came over and had lunch. Me, my cousin and sister went to 3 places to buy Chatime. Aman Suria, Giza and followed by 1U but they were all closed. After that we went to visit my kau fu at Cheras... err what is the wife called again?
Tuesday, went to visit my kau kong and kam po at Puchong. After that went for lunch... Came back and gambled away all my money... Cannot mess with my mom this year since she is born in the year of the Dragon. The monkey, ox, and pig got eaten by her when she became the dealer. Owh yea, I did not have dinner... That answers Ethel's question. Then went for mamak with Yu Beng and Ethel at around 10.30pm. Played the Temple Run using Yu Beng's phone. Pretty interesting game. Simple concept but quite addictive. Got only like 300 thousand points =(
Wednesday, stayed at home and customize my I phone ^_^ (new themes and ringtones)
Thursday, went to 1U to visit Luke, did not visit Melvin. Watch Journey 2: The Mysterious Island. The movie was ok. Pretty predictable for me. Maybe it was because of the first movie. After that went to Ming Feng's condo to gamble using kuachi (correct spelling right?). Followed by Tak Kwin's house to play mah jong.
Then today, may go cc?... then around 4pm some of those who are going for lou sang later tonight will come over to gamble... I think. Then lou sang at night.
On Saturday, still about the same I guess. Go for basketball. Still pretty sure that I will either be like the only one there or one of the few people there. Only feel like going to Huey Teck's place...
Sunday, Church?... see how la.
Yea, so that is all I have in plans for now.

~~~added at 11.00 am~~~~
"eh, people update your blog. Sien..."

No comments:

Post a Comment