Thursday, January 12, 2012

Haven't been putting a title for quite a number of my post. Guess it is because it is filled with so much rubbish till a title does not fit into it. Or maybe I am just unable to think of anything.
... Anyways, had a great time today.
JoJo Pan Mee around 11am
Naruto after that. After so long. It felt good playing it again. Though it was very different from the ps2 one.
Manage to finish the anime Hidan No Aria. Pretty good anime =)
Finally got a proper shower just now ^_^. The water upstairs was barely coming out since yesterday afternoon -.-
Hehehehe, good to see how funny/stupid/idiotic/out of character people can be over something or someone XD
I'm wondering, do I sometimes pull the stings or am I always the one at the other end of it?... Well, whichever it is, it feels good to think that I sometimes do ^_^
other than that, I downloaded this app called 'quotes wp'. I like it =)

No comments:

Post a Comment