Sunday, January 15, 2012

Fantasy

Finally manage to think of a title. Not too sure if it is accurate for this case.
What if eh, just what if, on that day I somehow manage to just do it?
. Book it
.. Make an excuse

... Hand it over
.. Talk
. Continue on
.. Finish with a bang
... Pathetic, I can't even put them properly into words... But still, "hehehehehe" if I somehow did it, I wonder what will happen?

Anyhow, some random stuff. I've finish watching Kampfer and Infinite Stratos. Well IS for me I would say have the concept there. If you get what I mean. So overall it was pretty ok. As for Kampfer well it is somewhat average for me. Wasn't expecting it to be like that. Thought it would be something like Hidan no Aria or Angel Beats.

Also, I want to watch Turning Point Laughing Gor Returns... Somehow this reminds me of the cash cow in the BCG matrix. The producers are like trying to cash out as much as they can from the character Laughing Gor. From E.U. to Turning Point to Lives Of Omission and now this. In my opinion, they should have made a series about ' Laughing Gor Turning Point.

No comments:

Post a Comment