Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Randomness 16

Read this in the Sun newspaper yesterday.
There is 3 types of friendship which are:
Friendship of utility - have a purpose
Friendship of pleasure - experiencing things together
Virtuous friendship - heart-to heart

So looking at my own life, believe that all of my friends are in the category of the first two that I have mention. They either have a purpose to be friends with me like the need my help in who knows what or the less unlikely category is that they spend time with me to do something exciting and whatnot.
Likewise, I also categorize my friends under the first two. Mainly it is because I have a purpose of being friends with you. In some way you people are still somewhat useful. If not I will not give a second thought about you.

Well for the third one, maybe sometime in the future... who knows... maybe never XD

No comments:

Post a Comment