Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Finished Prison Break earlier today.
... Getting bored of the ps3 due to the lack of games.
So been playing back my ps2 ^-^
... The huge difference in quality though XD
Well, some games such as Naruto, Gundam, D.O.N, Digimon Rumble Arena, Monster Hunter, Champions, Beat Down: Fist Of Vengence, Way Of The Samurai, Metal Slug, and a couple other games are still ok. But when I tried to play Fifa 2012, all I can say is "WTF". Seriously, after playing the ps3 one, the ps2 one seemed beyond comeback. Anyhow, got trashed in PES. Think I've been playing with AI way too long already.
Just starting to follow How I Met Your Mother season 7 and Castle season 4. Other than that, got some HK series to keep me occupied and also some stand alone movies.

~Some Random Thing~
Timing is the bitch is it not?

No comments:

Post a Comment