Thursday, November 10, 2011

Randomness 15

Backstreet Boys - Trouble Is
"How fooled was I into thinking I was gonna be alright, okay, fine.

So every day I try a little harder to forget her,
I lie here convince myself, tomorrow will be better.
...
How stupid was I into thinking, I was gonna be alright, okay fine.
So everyday I find a little something to remind me,
No matter how I try I can't put the past behind me.
...
The trouble is there's a part of me
That still can't let go of her memory."

1) Well, there is only one person whom I know and believe is able to keep a secret.
2) Why can't people be straightforward?... say what is on their mind. Instead, they hold back or say other thin gs.
3) Fried rice!!!
4) Stupid bcb -.-
5) I want my laptop back!!!!!!!!! -.-
6) Heard that Yee Shuen is coming back in like 3 weeks time ^_^... wonder how much has she changed?... would she have an accent?
7) Comfortable jacket? or is it call a hoodie? =)
8) Got a proper hard disk to store all the movies which I download (10% or so XD) and others which I receive from people whom I know. TQVM!
9) Yes! manage to gain weight =)
10) urgh, cannot choose class for next sem -.-... curses!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment