Thursday, September 1, 2011

Past Couple Of Days

Monday (29th August) Went for the book fest in KLCC with my cous. A lot of people. The books we bought was cheap ^_^. Ended up buying quite a lot. Not even sure if I will even read them XD. Bought for the sake of buying XD


Tuesday (30th August) Baking. Shepherd pie and chocolate cheese cake. The pie was again a little too watery and the cake was still too moist in the middle. But overall both taste above average =)

Wednesday (31st August) Ordered Domino's instead of going to Banana Leaf. Went to 1Utama for dinner with relative.

Thursday (1st September)
Breakfast at Mac D with Beng they all. Went CC after that. Played Dota, SC2, LFD2. Back to my place for a short round of PS3.

... Watching Ao No Exorcist. Pretty good anime =). Thanks to my cous friend for lending me his game for the last couple of days =)

No comments:

Post a Comment