Thursday, September 8, 2011

In My Head

For a long time now I have been asking myself these few things.
Why?
Should I?
Could I?
Would I?
What if?
Sometimes I wonder if what I have said or done was the right thing. It may seem right to me but it may be wrong through the eyes of society.
So basically what is stopping me? Is it fear? The fear of loosing? rejection? being left behind? being forgotten? loneliness? being hated? the unknown? change?... Basically I have let fear controlled my life.
To be honest, I am currently just drifting through life. Compared to all my so called friends, I have done nothing to be proud of, nothing that push myself beyond my limitation, nothing to make a difference in society, to have said that I was here and nothing to make life feel better.
I have read a book which sadly I have forgotten the title. It says something like an unhappy person is someone who always wants more and is never content with what he/she has. A person who is happy is content with what he/she has.
... Well, I am currently lost in what to say. So back to some random shyt.
Been listening to these few songs for the past month or so:
Simple Plan - When I'm Gone (acoustic version), I'm Just A Kid, Crazy, I Can Wait Forever, What If
FM Static - Tonight
Keane - Somewhere Only We Know
The Script - For The First Time
Jason Mraz - Lucky

No comments:

Post a Comment