Friday, September 30, 2011

Been busy the past 2 weeks.
QM which handed in last week, Macro assignment handed in yesterday. Also BCB test and QM quiz yesterday... Bag feels so light now ^_^ cause no longer need to bring laptop.
Rest this weekend....
Next week QM assignment 2, B&S assignment 3 BCB assignment -.-... long hours and heavy bag, here I come again.

Other than that, the past week has been shitty. Kelly and Sam left. Didn't know that Hui Qian left the week before them.
Sent my laptop for repair again for the 3rd time. Screen problem agian =.=
A cat died in my front porch.... =(
Seen two accidents, one involving a motorcycle and another with 2 or 3 cars.
Facing a contradiction in BCB right now -.-.... got to resolve it asap.
... Life is just so sad.

Been listening to some 20's songs and some older ones also... I agree with my friend. Radio stations should play some old songs once in awhile instead of playing a new song over and over again. It makes the new song gets boring and annoying after some time.

Other than that, Plant vs Zombies is becoming popular with a few people I know XD

No comments:

Post a Comment