Monday, April 4, 2011

Randomness 9

Hmm, feeling quite stress right now... I just can't get the fear out of my system.
Accounts -.-... curses
Management 5 hours tomorrow o.o
Is Dori fish from Japan?
Dunno why, but I like Domino's lasagna... It ain't great but I like it... strange...
There is a bus from Taylors to pyramid and back =D... haiz, all the distraction...
Just realize that I never see some of my friends in Taylors who are in ADP =(
Miss the good old days (last year) where we play cards in/on the bus =D
Baileys with milk rocks =D... with soybean -.-
I always wonder what if...
People are weird... seriously...
Damn Diablo II... getting to addicted to it... WHERE IS DIABLO 3???
I wish I could be honest with myself
What is going on with society nowadays?
Dang, driving never fails to scared me
Laptop is giving me those lines on the screen again -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment