Thursday, April 21, 2011

Just What I Need =D

You know when people are feeling down, they have their own ways to comfort themselves. junk food, ice-cream, chocolate... crying?... drinking... listening to music and others which may work for other people.

In my case, I use to eat snacks and chocolates ^-^. But I soon ran out of cash XD... So this time I watched 'Grown Ups'-2010 staring Adam Sandler, Kevin James, Chris Rock, David Spade, Rob Schneider. I'm sure you know who they are.... not like me. I'm bad with names. Though I keep on hearing from other people that its important to remember people names... I wonder why. For me, I do not see the point of remembering someone's name unless I have some use for them.
Anyways, back to the main topic here. This movie seriously hits the spot. It made me laugh and for a moment there, I put aside all my sadness and just enjoy the movie=D... If you want a good laugh, I recommend this movie

Speaking of movies, I want to watch an old movie called 'Face Off'' which stars John Travolta and Nicolas Cage =D. This used to be one of my favorite movie when I was young. Other than cartoons of course. And wow, were they young back then (young as in not as old as they are now)

No comments:

Post a Comment