Monday, April 18, 2011

Phew...

Today I almost got into an accident thanks to a stupid lorry -.-. Seriously stupid... but its partially my fault too. Near SS2 there where you either go up the overhead bridge or go down, the lorry was at the left lane of going up the overhead bridge. It slowed down still in the same lane, then at the very edge of the splitting point, it stop right there without any signal or whatnot. I wasn't able to stop in time so I cut to the right lane. At that moment, a van which is moving quite fast almost bang into me. But luckily the driver manage to step on the break quickly enough and I faster move back to the left. Could hear the screeching sound made by the wheels of the van.
My sincere apology to the van driver. Thanks to his quick reflex an accident was avoided. I would have most probably been depress for like weeks if I had got into a accident... I feel like shyt =.=
Haiz, got to drive more safely and slowly now. Too many stupid drivers (no to to those who drive safely/ P drivers cause we're still learning) out there and also cause I'm still a terrible driver too.

But overall the short journey was worth it =)

No comments:

Post a Comment