Wednesday, December 22, 2010

25th December, crap and releasing anger =D

Christmas is coming!!!... I just realize it like yesterday or the day before that it is so close to Christmas. Then after that is another year... a new chapter unfolding itself and as every year pass, I find myself looking less and less enthusiastic towards this kind of things. The presents, ang pao, wishes, surprises and gifts have somehow just seem to matter less and less to me.

I've been thinking, why waste time, effort and money on something for someone when that person will most probably not appreciate it, forget about it, throw it away, or even give it away to someone else? for example:
CNY - Married parents gives ang pao to their children who would in most cases probably spend a huge majority of it on some junk food or junk which they would most probably spoil it.

Birthdays - hmm, it sounds nice receiving lots and lots of presents but most of the time the presents are how do you put it... a waste of space -.- ... you know a mug, a figurine, a notebook (come on, we have plenty of notebooks) better get a scrapbook instead.

Mother's and Father's Day - ok, I've no comments on this... wait I do, why is it just a DAY to appreciate them out of 1 whole year? why not Mother's Week or Father's Week?

Christmas - Other than the significant meaning behind it, the concept of giving eh, that sounds nice... sorry, since it is so close to the end of the holidays/year so short on $$$ XD

Valentine's Day - almost forgot about it... dunno I heard from J-Y before that there is Valentine's Day where girl's give guys (I'm not sure what) and White Valentine's Day where guys return the favor. That is not the point here... People say that love is priceless and cannot be bought with money. So then why do people buy expensive gifts for their so called "loved ones" during this day? Why not just wish them and spend the day with them or something like that... you know, do something for them which you won't normally do...

Anyways, I'm freaking pissed at my sis again. That selfish inconsiderate bitch! She took the bench from my room and still dare to complain that my boxes in her room is taking too much space... she could just move the bloody thing to the side for crying out loud... Some more she borrowed my bag, took my camera memory card, still owes me Rm250 since form 3, bloody inconsiderate such as when we've already agreed that she'll be back at this time so that I can go out, most of the time she will come back 1 to 3 hours later than the agreed time. Worse case is she took the bloody my-vi. So I couldn't go out. Some more she always borrow my phone to call and sms her friends -.-.... she got like 2 to 3 phones, so why don't she use her own bloody phone to do those things?.... (no credit, to bad, next time buy an extra one and keep it) seriously, whats the point of having so many phones when you do not use them?... isn't 1 enough?... some more she keeps loosing and spoiling her phone.... Can barely rely on that person wei.

No comments:

Post a Comment