Tuesday, June 8, 2010

A dream -.-

Yesterday I had a weird dream wei. The dream started out in a bus, the bus was driving to the airport. Apparently I was going to Oklahoma -.-... I dun even know where is that and why i was going there... but in my dream Oklahoma was in Wigan =.=... - wtf right, fail geography XD.

Then my dream skip to when I arrive at a old rundown wooden house =(. the floor was muddy, the toilet was like those kampung wan where its just a small wooden box - seperated from the house and there is a creepy old man with a top-hat walking pass looking at me with a creepy smile =.=.

So I ran into the house. The scariest part of the dream was that when I entered the house, it was full of bugs. Seriously, they were everywhere- on the floor, the walls and even the roof. There were cockroaches, crickets, spiders, rats -.-... so I wanted to open all the doors and let the bugs out. When I was doing that, all the bugs fly on me >_<... then I woke up...

why la, I can't have a decent dream for once


No comments:

Post a Comment