Friday, June 25, 2010

Decision >:l ... =(

In the past recent weeks, my mind has been wandering about stuff... as usual, not important to most people but its annoying the hell out of me -.-... Every time I thought I've manage to let it go, it just pops back into my mind a couple of weeks later =(. Not only that, most of the time when this happens, I will have migraines/bad headache =(

Personally, I think feelings are important as it makes us human. But other than that, I really need to let go of my emotions. It has cause me nothing but headache and heartache over the past years. So why bother with emotions when it slows people down. I believe people without emotions has no/barely any boundaries preventing them from making more of themselves as it does not affect them when they make a decision.

So in the end, I've made up my mind on something even though I don't want to do it. It was really a hard decision but whats need to be done has to be done =(. Hopefully by doing this, it will help in the long run. All I think it needs to be completed is DETERMINATION and MORE DETERMINATION and - yes you guess it, MORE DETERMINATION, which apparently I have very low/little of it.

My decision that I have made has about 4 stages I think...

Stage 1 - delete fb friends, except those who I met this year and also those who are in my college.

Stage 2- delete all-ok not all, most my past year photos.

Stage 3- Clear my contact list, except those who are from college and those whom I met this year

Stage 4- delete those in my msn list as stated in stage 1 & 3

... if there is stage 5 and ++ I don't know about it yet...

So hopefully by doing so, I will be able to get my head straight and find peace and inner peace. For me, peace is very hard to come by for the past couple of years as most of you know that during form 4 and 5, my class was one of the nosiest. Even this year in college, my class which has only 21 people is also very annoying and noisy -.-... the noise is no really due to the whole class being noisy but just a handful of them which can't seem to be quiet for long enough.

There is a saying, a rotten apple spoils the whole batch... well its quite true, but personally I think that its not entirely true. I believe with determination, we are actually able to overcome the saying.

In college, I got kinda addicted to cc =(... L4D2, Quake 4, CS 1.6, and recently Starcraft again.
But I've made up my mind and hopefully it will last. NO GOING TO CC EXCEPT ON MONDAYS & ONLY MONDAYS. So during the other days I think I'll have to find something else to do other than CC.

well, so far I've only started/done/completed stage one and I'm not sure whether I should be happy or sad

-------------------------------------------26-JUNE--------------------------------------------
I think I've completed stage 2 also, but there are still some photos which I'm not sure if I should delete them or not =(

Haiz, I'm afraid that I will regret my decision in the future... pictures are all I have left of those happy moments. Memories of which I would soon forget without pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment