Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Another weird dream -.-

hmm, dunno why for the past couple of days I've been having weird dreams...

Last night, I dream about L4D2... and I was in it. In the dream, it was night time and I was a house. Then all of a sudden a tanker appear -.-... So as usual, I started running all over the place - out and back into the house while shooting the tank. There were like people on the floor asking for help as I run pass them.

Then after the 4th or 5th time entering the same house, all of a sudden there is a new gun inside...something like a ray gun. So I took the weapon and continue shooting it. At that moment, the tank became green and becomes like the hulk XD and the gun doesn't seem to have any effect on it. Then soon after that, the tank whack me- sent me flying and I woke up... *phew

I think I play to much L4D ady until dream like that... which reminds me, on monday damn shok wei play L4D2 versus mode...
Me, Justin, Huey Teck and Chung Hoong were the infected and we pawnned the survivors who are Chong Wei, Julian, one random stranger and an AI in about 1 minute when they exit the safe room XXDDD... that was the fastest and most exiting game I've played so far for L4D

No comments:

Post a Comment