Thursday, April 29, 2010

Update lo...

Since this Yat Hong ask me to update so I update lo. I'm not actually sure what to update about so I decided to list down some songs that I like... New, old, very old, classic, pop, rock.. ect

Westlife- My Love, Us Against The World, Fool Again, Uptown Girl, Seasons In The Sun, Queen Of My Heart, How to Break a Heart, If I Let You Go, Swear It Again
Secondhand Serenade- Maybe, Fall For You, Stranger, Broken, Vulnerable, Goodbye
Adam Lambert- Whatya Want From Me, For Your Entertainment
Avril Lavigne- Innocence, Keep Holding On, When You're Gone
Backstreet Boys- Inconsolable, Show Me The Meaning Of Being Lonely, Something That I Already Know, Straight Through My Heart
Boys Like Girls- The Great Escape, Thunder, Someone Like You
David Archuleta- Crush, A Little To Not Over You
Enrique Iglesias- Hero, Takin' Back My Love
FM Static-Tonight
Fool's Garden- Lemon Tree
Green Day- Wake Me Up When September Ends, Boulevard Of Broken Dreams
James Morrison- Broken Strings, Get To You
Linkin Park- Numb, In The End, Bleed It Out, In Between, Leave Out All The Rest, What I've Done
Maroon 5- If I Never See Your face Again, This Love, Makes Me Wonder
Michael Buble- Home, Everything, Haven't Met You Yet, Crazy Love
Midnight Hour- Running Away
N'Sync- Tearin' Up My Heart, Its Gonna Be Me
One Republic- Apologise, Stop And Stare, All The Right Moves, Mercy
Owl City- Fireflies, Vanilla Twilight
Rob Thomas- Mockingbird, Someday
Robbie Williams- Morning Sun, You Know Me
Simple Plan- How Could This Happen To Me, I Can Wait Forever, No Love, Perfect, Shut Up, Welcome To My Life, Your Love Is a Lie
Taylor Swift- You Belong With Me, Love Story, Crazier
The All American Rejects- Another Heart Calls, Back To Me, Believe, Breakin', Fallin' Apart
The Fray- Never Say Never, Syndicate
The Script- Breakeven, Before The Worst, The Man Who Can't Be Moved
We The Kings- Check Yes Juliet, Heaven Can Wait, Secret Valentine, Skyway Avenue
Jason Mraz- I'm Yours, Lucky
Miley Cyrus- The Climb, Party In The USA, When I Look At You
Ronan Keating- Stay

err got many more which didn't mention such as coldplay, muse, ect ect...

No comments:

Post a Comment