Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Kanasai!!!!!!!!!!

I freaking pissed at my sister right now. That selfish ignorant bitch who only cares about herself and never care about other people.

Let me list down why i'm bloody pissed at her:

1) She borrowed 100 Singapore Dollar from me and RM 30 1 year plus ago but still haven't even bother to return anything yet... the money she got for pocket money or birthday money all is spent on herself

2) Whenever she wants to watch her show, i'll let her (99% of the time la) but most of the time when i want to watch she wouldn't let me watch... Luckily this doesn't happen that often anymore.

3) She smokes... and as u know, I hate smokers!!!

4) She is freaking self-centered, example just only... just because she wants to sleep after going online for who knows how long, she ask me to tell the maid what she is supposed to do as she is a new maid though she was here the whole time the maid was here.

5) After shopping for groceries, if she didn't follow, most of the time (80% ++ of the time) she wont even bother to offer to help carry any up

6) The cups she always takes them to her room and leave it there for a couple of days without bothering to bring them down.

7) She leaves the plate and cups in the basin without washing it ( most of the time)

8) she rarely and when i say rarely i meant like 90% of the time she never pick up after herself

9) one of the thing that pissed me off the most is that she always open what i bought examples cookies, biscuits, chips, chocolates, packet drinks... Then if i accidentally open one of hers she'll scold me

I actually dislike saying bad things about people wan, but seriously she has gone too far... she's damn lucky that she is a freaking girl, if not ah i'll get back at the kau kau...

F........ U............ C........... K................... H........... E............. R................

I seriously wonder how can her so called friends stand her and also her bf.... i seriously pity all her bf wei with her bitchy and self-centered attitude

No comments:

Post a Comment