Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Just As I Thought...



Yesterday morning, when I'm about to leave the house, I saw the dark clouds which means its gonna rain. I've got a feeling telling me something is gonna happen today. And so I went back upstairs and took my camera with me to school... and you know what... my hair kena cut because according to the school rules, my hair was considered long......... (well i dun have a pic of myself but got Mior's and Wei Xin's one. Then today, well I had quite alot of fun--> PJK, learning how to sing( my voice sucks) and even in tuition which was 6-7.30 was much better compare to the past few weeks. Then at 10+ my mum bought back burger king... ( too hungry until I forgot to take a picture of it) I though today was one of the happy days where nothing could ruin it. Well I was totally wrong. My friend called me at 10.2 or so and asked me about something.... and apparently according to her, I raised my voice and answer rudely to her... ( well I admit that I did raise my voice a little cause she keep asking though I've answer her). Then she said that she never want to speak to me ever again.... again ( this is the third time) This time she was even more serious than last time.... she was in tears when she said that she will never call me ever again and she will never see me again plus she will delete my contact and everything else.... This left me totally speechless.
So Once again, my heart was shattered into even smaller peices as it was still in the healing process. (me sad...)

No comments:

Post a Comment