Saturday, June 13, 2009

Few Things In My Head

These are the few things that have been going on in my head since form 3(mid-term):
1.) What i'm doing... is it right or wrong?
2.) Why do I say or do those things?
3.) Should I even say those things to you?
4.) Do people hate me or what?
5.) Why do I annoy people whom I consider close to me? am I that lonely until I do those things?
6.) There is no point in telling you, you'll never understand. or will you?
7.)Do you even consider me as your friend, if so, tell me why you did those things to me.
8.) I know some things which i'm better off not knowing about them. They just make me feel left out.
9.) Though I don't say a thing, doesn't mean I don't know whats happening. Its better to keep quiet sometimes. Its better than causing a scene or a problem.
10.) Should I study? for what?
11.) Should I trust you or not... nah, better be safe and not get hurt.
12.) Lastly, why you out of everyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment