Sunday, December 6, 2015

Sept - Oct - Nov & a Little of Dec

Few things happen since then.

Birthdays come and gone,


In Sept and Oct mainly work, ping-pong, watching series, a little basket ball and a little walk in the park. Just wanting to go home late so that I do not have to think of things. Then I think the last week of October I decided I wanted a break from things. So yea, I told myself "Lets go to Miri and visit Wei Mae. Don't care if I go alone. This time for sure."


Then November came. Only Jian-Yong joined for the trip. I really enjoy myself. Had an awesome tour guide who planned the whole 2 days itinerary for the both of us. Much appreciated for taking time out of your busy schedule to bring us around. Even to places you have been to before.

Night 1 / Day 1 - Mac D for supper. Check in... sleep, Maggie for breakfast, Beach, Iban food for lunch?, Grand Old Lady, Imperial shopping mall, outside the house,


Night 2 / Day 2 rumah asap for some pork and ikan bakar, tuak, card games... sleep... beach run, Sarawak laksa, Gua Niah, check out.


Night 3/ Day 3 Dai Chow dinner, air port, flight delayed, Marybrown, Home,



... Played a lot today. Like the good old days. Just lacking some things XD
I want to do this more often... Now back to reality.





No comments:

Post a Comment