Sunday, September 13, 2015

#Nth Randomness.

First off, I could not believe the last time I updated my blog was in November.

Short summary of what happened since then:

December - March
Rotated into my second rotation Master Data Management (MDM) team. Great team. Enjoyed myself there.
Few emotional moments at that point of time as well.

March - May
Rotated into my 3rd and final rotation. Compliance and Due Diligence (CDD) team. Worked UK shift (3pm-12am). Great team as well. Enjoyed the ride and allowance.

June - August
3rd rotation was cut short and I moved to HR Admin. Lots of papers... and quite a lot of work.
Very emotional moment during this time.

August - Now
So yea, I am in HR... great team xD
Looking back I would say I was lucky to be in good teams. Learning quite a few things. Still plan to take CFA level 1.
Life has been going downhill since then.
What is life without its ups and downs.

Been listening to:
Purest of Pain
I Can Wait Forever
Incomplete

I guess that is all for now.

Owh ya, thanks for the wishes. Cant remember who wished. But yea.. xp

Who knows when will be the next time I update my blog again.

Till then.


No comments:

Post a Comment