Saturday, June 15, 2013

Nightmare 1

I dreamt that I flew back to Malaysia during the winter break. The place have changed so much in the past 5 months. I could barely identify where I was. Then my mom appeared out of the blue with my luggage and all and send me off to the train station. Next thing I know I was boarding the plane again back to Adelaide. This was where I woke up thanks to my alarm...

Screw the alarm, I went back to bed...
Once again I dreamt that I was in Malaysia again. Not exactly sure how I got there this time. I went about looking for my friends. Could not find any of them. Was about to give up hope until I saw a few of them. I started running towards them waving and shouting. It seems like they did not notice me. I finally caught up to them. As I started talking to them, they gave me this cold stare. I paused to wait for them to reply whatever it was I said. Nothing... they just left and continue chatting among themselves. The end.


Other than that, 1 more assignment to go! then its about time to prepare to meet my old enemy. The more I grow, the harder it gets...

No comments:

Post a Comment