Friday, June 28, 2013

... Yawn
I am the type of person who needs roughly 8 hours of sleep. Dunno how others can last with 6 hours or less...
So yea, out of all the days, I set my alarm at 8.30am instead of the usual 10am doubtful that I will be able to get me out of bed. Guess what, at 8am a door-knock got me out of bed XD
Bought Dan Brown's book 'Inferno' 2 days back ^_^ Finally a book to read after  7 months or so.
Damn it is getting cold... Compared to the weather in Malaysia XD

Tomorrow Round 1 of the battle begins. My friend survived the first half... and now it is time for the second half. Guess what, the opponents are bigger and harder? XD
... I think I will be going back to bed =.=...

1 comment:

  1. Marcus... can add a chatbox to your blog kah? everytime I feel like comment, once know that I need to log in to comment then I lazy liao.. hahaha..

    anyway, I need 12 hours of sleep.... to make me fully awake.. lol

    ReplyDelete