Saturday, April 13, 2013

Interesting day today.
Met interesting people.
I just assume that this is how to spell their names. Forgive me if I am wrong.
Tony, Neil, Rodger, Amanda and Lucas. They are the names that I remember XD

Most of the time spent today was like talking about all the possibilities XD like the proverb counting the chickens before they hatch... I wonder if that is even the right idiom? XD

Hopefully tomorrow will be even better ^_^

~~~Added 14/4/2013 11.20pm~~~
Decided to just add on from yesterday. Today went pretty well. Though I started my day by waking up at 2.30am due to a bloody headache -.-...  Only slept back at around 3am+... Other than that, was pretty surprised and it felt great. Sadly Niel did not attend today so he could not see his hard work paid off if you get what I mean. The food was considerably good ^_^. Yesterday's lunch was slightly better though. Overall today was even better than yesterday! I wonder how tomorrow will be like.

No comments:

Post a Comment