Thursday, March 29, 2012

Yesterday was how should I put it in one word?... Terrible.
Went for financial planning test and was like OMG!!! (part A) objective pretty hard, (part B) fill in the blanks for me was the easieast and (part C) the subjective part no need to say. For part C its like we learn A, then come out A++ =.=... Overall die already. Then after test we were told that block lecture cancel... swt

Today was both good and bad.
Morning, went for brunch at ss15. Pork Noodles =)... Abby intro to a new bread shop which I never knew existed while I was studying in Taylors Subang campus... never even knew it existed when I was still living in subang... maybe it wasn't build back then... RT Pastry House near Public bank. The cakes there are pretty nice. Not that expensive as well compared to Secret Recipe. The bread which I bought for me was average only... but I got my money's worth.


Then my laptop got problem again. This time it is not the screen but the charger or the socket. Unable to charge my laptop so do not have the picture of the bread I took.
So end up sleeping for like 2 hours instead of doing my assignment while waiting for block lecture. Woke up at 3.40pm and was so blur until I looked at the time, and went to lt20. Went in and look around and I was like, who the heck are these people... Sat down for like 5 minutes still eating the bread I bought and I saw the lecturer come in. I was like, new lecturer???... Then I turn around and ask a random person. 'This is not financial planning right..." and I left. FP was at 6pm... Went in and all he did was talk about the test which we jsut did yesterday and was like we should have been prepared and whatnot. after 45 minutes he ended the class. We all were like WTH!!! we stayed and waited for 8 hours for the block lecture and this was all he had to say??? Did not even give us back our test results as planned. What he said today could have been said yesterday =.=

So went to the lake to blow off some steam... fed the fishes and duck some of the bread... then the graduates of something started screaming -.-... disturb my peace only. So went to have a drink and that is when I got received a good news from Pn.Azlina ^_^

Anyways, is what I do really wrong / that bad? I honestly do not see what is wrong with my principles. My choice right?

No comments:

Post a Comment