Sunday, March 4, 2012

Gladiator!

Yes, Gladiators!
Awesome right? Movies such as Gladiator and Spartacus. Seeing them fight in the Colosseum in movies. But this time I am not talking about the movies but the talk/boot-camp called Awaken The Gladiator in You. Normally, I would not bother to attend this kind of thing. Cause I believe it is a waste of my time and effort. Dunno what was wrong with me in the morning. Maybe cause I just woke up and my friend ask me to attend so I just said yes without knowing what I got myself into XD.

Can you imagine from 8am to 10pm -.-... how la to survive for 14 hours. But yea, overall to be honest it was a pretty good experience. Much better than I have expected it to be. There was a couple of talks in the morning, with some short activities in between, followed by a major activity later. Met some interesting people and manage to hear some interesting things. Some of it was common sense, but most people would not have figured it out.
So yea, my advice is, if you have time to spare, you should get a couple of your friends and attend the next event. 3 friends would be more than sufficient =)

... Sadly no pictures.
Other than that, my iphone keeps on restarting itself -.-... I think I got to reformat (restore) it again =(

Lastly, thanks to the gladiator thing, I missed bb in the morning and also The Liverpool against Arsenal match. By the time I reached home it has ended. Sad that Liverpool lost =(

No comments:

Post a Comment