Monday, December 26, 2011

The past week or so...

Went to Aus on the 16th for my sister's graduation. Congrats to her...
Hmm, ate fish and chips over there... obviously. But the first 2 that we ate was pretty bad =(
Paul's fish and chips was good... but the one in china town was inferior.
Went to a German town named Hahndorf in South Australia. Food there was good. The cafe N5 was good.
Other than that, went to Apollo Bay... curse the road =.=

The city was ok. Bought 3 games from Aus. Yakuza 3, Heavy Rain and Overlord 2. Hope they are nice.

OMG, i wanna buy Batman: Arkham City and Dynasty Warriors 7 Xtreme Legends but they are too expensive.
Spent Christmas Flying back to Malaysia...
Hmm, the last thing I could remember is my result. It was ok I guess =)... what I expected.

Owh ya, some pics first two is for Luke and the 3rd one was just awesome... for me at least. There are a lot more in my cousin's camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment