Thursday, December 29, 2011

Back to being a potato couch...
Been playing games like Virtual Villagers in my laptop and Yakuza 3...
Watching anime like Pokemon movies... it is considered as an anime right? Currently at the 10th movie now and anime such as Ladies versus Butlers, School Days and Baka and Test. Ladies X Butlers is like a ecchi or something like that. I'll give it a max of 5/10. Wasn't expecting it to be like that. Well, School Days was just as mind blowing... Not in a good way. I was like wtf from episode 3 or 4 till the end of the anime. It is around a 4/10 for me. Looking at the bright side, Baka and Test was good. Recommend to watch it ^_^. I give it at least an 8/10.
Maybe I should start doing some research instead of just randomly watching anime with nice title and whatnot XD

No comments:

Post a Comment