Friday, August 5, 2011

Watching 'Hachiko: A Dog's Story' for the 4th time and still it brings a tear to my eye. Maybe its the background music which makes it a lot more saddening. Such a touching movie. T-T

Wonder what is going on in that dog's mind... Such devotion. Wonder if anyone is like that. Respect!

Speaking of respect, there is a few traits which would make me admire/envy/respect a person.

Someone who is nice, kindhearted, helpful, patience, have a sense of humor, hardworking, independent, humble,honest, unique, non-judgmental, someone who has a dream/goal and goes after it and loyal I guess.

Admire that person for having few of those traits
Envy, wishing I had them too
Respect, cause I do not know many people who have those traits.

So far, I can only think of two people... I may be wrong, but this is just my perspective about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment