Monday, June 27, 2011

Finally, after such a long time of searching.
1 of my wish came true.
Found and bought this movie ^-^...
The one and only 'Face Off' staring John Travolta and Nicolas Cage.
This show is seriously good.
Even though it came out in1997.
I personally give it at least like a 8.9 out of 10
... This is by far the only good thing that has happen to me for quite some time.
So many unhappy things circulating around.
Though I may pretend not to care... But I do... or at least I think I do.

Anyhow, songs that are stuck in my head now are:
Somewhere Only We Know - Keane
Just A Kiss - Lady Antebellum
You and I - Secondhand Serenade
Tonight - FM Static

Other than that, I almost finish FF13... I think. I'm at chapter 11 already. 2 more to go. But then maybe it will take longer than I expected since I keep on getting killed -.-
Well, maybe it is because I'm just too noob XD

No comments:

Post a Comment