Thursday, June 9, 2011

Ahahahaha, went for Salsa class yesterday since Kyle ( PASS Leader for Accounts) asked us to go try. And by doing so, it confirms what I said when I say that I could not dance even if it was to save my life. Made so many mistakes and I was like so stiff. By the way, sorry but I would not be joining the club. But thanks for the free trial. Honestly, it was fun =). Though no pretty girls were present. " 1,2,3... 5,6,7..." XD

Anyways, approximately 1 more week before exams. 3 papers back to back and accounts is the first subject O.O, followed by management then economics. So afraid that I fail to pass my accounts and management...

But I have to pass both of the subjects. Reasons are simple. For accounts 1st is to not waste Miss Wu (lecturer) and Miss Ng (tutor) time and effort especially from what I have heard, this is Miss Wu final semester.For management, is because of Mr.Andrew (tutor) mainly for making the class interesting. Do not get me wrong, he is a good tutor. Also not to forget Miss Choo (lecturer), who no offense but I do not want to see her again next semester. She is good and kind. But just a little to boring during lecture.

Well, many thanks to other lecturers as well, such as Mr. Vijay (lecturer and tutor) for marketing and Mr.Baharoom (tutor) and Miss Malar (lecturer) for Economics and also the Australian course coordinators' Mr. Luke, Miss Nicky, and still a thanks but not so much to Mr. Alagiah.

.... took a random photo of the corridor on the 6th floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment