Friday, November 12, 2010

What To Say?

Simple... EXAMS ARE OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Horah!... yesterday I wasn't able to sleep wei.... 10pm went to bed, 10.30pm+ only sleep... woke up at like 12am then slept till 1.30am+ then sleep again then woke up at like 4.30 -.-.... haiz.. maybe just to excited or anxious already. Some more, today was the worse day of all the subjects. I literally left like half empty =(... seriously sad wei. Haiz, no more spec math for me wei. SRY MR WOON. You are a great lecturer, both funny and helpful but I'm a lost cause when it comes to spec math XD.

Anyways, finally went cc today after soo long =D... played for like 3h 30 mins of L4D2... stupid witch and tankers -.-...

Hmm, things that I wanna do during the hols... watch anime, eat!!!, errr, cc?... maybe but 1 or 2 HK dramas... exercise once in awhile(bb, badminton, swimming?) and maybe 1 to 2 more things....

No comments:

Post a Comment